Information we collect
- Usage Data related to how users interact with the platform and engagement metrics.
- User profile information provided by Slack, such as name and email address.
- Information about the Slack workspace you are logged into.
We collect this information in order to provide the Service to our users and to improve the Service over time. We do not share this information with any third-party service providers.
Purposes of Data Processing
- (a) To provide the services and personalize your experience.
- (b) Better respond to your individual needs.
- (c) Improve our website and service.
- (d) Improve customer service.
- (e) To communicate with you about the services.
We do not store any data that we don’t need for our operations. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested. It will not be made available to any party outside of the authorized Slack team.
- Applying all the principles of SOC 2 Type II and having strong policies in place.
- Implementing physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of personal information.
We follow the OWASP best practices and encrypt data (both at rest and in transit).
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. Any information related to Slack workspace is stored in the AWS data center located in Paris, France (eu-west-3).
We retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Service to our users and for as long as required by law. However, we will delete personal information upon request after users stop using our app and/or will automatically delete all data related to the Slack workspace 12 months after Alfymatching.com is removed from the Slack team.
If the Services are made available to you through an organization (e.g., your employer), we retain your information as long as required by the administrator of your account.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to the website owners.
- Analyze website traffic and user behavior
- Improve website performance and functionality
- Personalize your experience on our website
- Remember your preferences and settings
- Deliver targeted advertising
We may also use third-party cookies, which are cookies that are placed by third-party service providers, such as advertising networks or social media platforms.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly and cannot be switched off in our systems.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our website.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver targeted advertising and track your online activity.
How can you control cookies?
You can control cookies by adjusting your browser settings to block or delete cookies. However, please note that blocking or deleting cookies may affect your ability to use some features of our website.
You can also opt-out of targeted advertising by using the opt-out links provided by the advertising networks.
Data Subject Rights
Users have the right to access, correct, or delete their personal information at any time. To make such a request, users should contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to such requests within a reasonable timeframe and in accordance with applicable laws.
Data deletion requests related to the whole Slack workspace may require additional confirmation that: a) the app is no longer used by the workspace; b) the request comes from the user who is a workspace administrator.
We will automatically delete all data related to the Slack workspace 12 months after Alfymatching.com is removed from the Slack workspace.